Friday, February 15, 2008

Frust-freaking-rated!!!

I am sure you all have been dieing to find out what's been going on in my personal life... you are about to get way too much information!!!

So things have been going pretty well with MB but there are 2 complications:

  1. MB and I work together. I am not his boss, he is not my boss. We work for the same company in different departments. It's not really against the company policy for us to be dating (I think...) but my boss would flip out if she found out. We've been keeping it a secret at work because I don't want to ruin my relationship with the boss lady, plus I kind of like to keep my private life out of the office any way. Not sure how long we can keep this up though...
  2. Now for the juicy TMI part... MB and I tried to have sex three times now... What's the problem, you ask... well, "The Pipi" (that's what my best friend calls it and it gets a chuckle out of me every time, for some reason, so I am going to stick with this scientific term) didn't want to cooperate.

I am soooo frustrated. We are, however, making progress. The first night Pipi was just dead, despite my skillful efforts. The second night events followed this pattern: dead-alive-dead-alive-dead... Now, last night I was ecstatic to feel it getting stronger and stronger. Pipi was very much alive for a long time up until we got to the point of needing a condom. After a few seconds of looking for one and opening the package, The Pipi died... Happy freaking Valentine's Day to me!

Poor MB! At this point, he kind of wanted to jump out the window. We talked about it for a while. He doesn't understand why it has to work this way. He says it hasn't happened before (except for an occasional mishap after way too many drinks, which I think is totally normal) but he also hasn't been so into any girl in a long time. After dreaming about me for months, his mind is playing tricks on his Pipi.

I am still not giving up but it is getting ridiculous!!!

2 comments:

Evie said...

It happened to me with my ex, it started one day out of the blue. I think it was when we started to get serious about each other, as if psychologically he was getting nervous and anxious for the relationship to be perfect. The more he stressed of course the worse it got. Each time he was thinking "I hope it will cooperate this time" and each time "it" did not. It happened maybe 10 times in a row. I found it hard not to take personnally and just told him it was ok, not important, we had all the time in the world. He refused to talk about it, I think he was ashamed, so I played it down. Then one day everything went back to normal! (Love the "pipi" name).

Unknown said...

Wow! Well, it's not uncommon, especially if MB is nervous or over-thinking things for some reason. I'm sure it'll happen when he's relaxed, not putting pressure on himself. Could it be that he's probably really stressed and trying too hard? There's a lot of anxiety for some. The worry that he may not please you or be able to perform adequately...I mean, you are one of the hottest girls on this planet! Seriously! ;)

I'm sure things will look up for you soon! Ack...sorry! No pun intended! ;)